EENY, MEENY, MINY, MOE — 24 April 2014

“I want to go, I want to go!!!”  “Please me,  please me,” each of my ladies said in unison.  “It is my turn, my turn to feel the wind in my face and get tears in my headlights.”

And, they each had a turn today.  Actually BLACK BEAUTY and BLUE BELLE were due for their every other year safety inspection.  And, they passed with flying colors obtaining their new stickers from Paul Jr. up at Tole’s on the hill.  LADY RAB due to her age does not require a NH Inspection sticker.  But we still need to keep her safe.  I found a broken wire under her hood, and there is a charging problem, so I am just waiting to get her up to the fellow in the next town for some minor care (just need to find a ride back home, and I will be all set).

TheLadies2

A full day, where do they go.  Things just happen, and while all of the ladies were out of the stable I thought, “gee, let me do the rewiring in the garage now.”  You may recall when I made space, tearing down a wall, so I could get the three ladies into a two car garage, I had to put in a temporary wire to jump what I pulled apart.  Well, two and 1/2 hours later, all rewiring was complete, secure, and no wires hanging.

TheLadies1

And, all is good at “44.”  Now to get serious with Shunpiking !!!

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous Musings and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to EENY, MEENY, MINY, MOE — 24 April 2014

1. Betty says:

They look great… and anxious!!!

2. Jim says:

What a line-up, Ray! I hope the girls don’t get ‘jealous’ of one another depending on which is ‘taken out’ on a particular day, but I’m sure you’re seeing that fair play is done!

3. Carolyn Norback says:

Good looking harem, if you need a ride let me know.
    Carolyn

4. Carol Crolle says:

“Let the games begin!” Be fair to the ladies, rotating road trips to avoid any possible jealousy – but I’m certain that you will do just that. Carol

5. Marian says:

Mighty fine looking group.
    Congratulations on the electricial work.
    Thought you were a bookseller?
    We are anxious for the next adventure.

Marian

• Ray Boas says:

But, as a bookseller, I can find everything I need to know in books. Forty years ago I learned electricity and plumbing holding a book in my hand while adding wiring, or sweating pipes. And that house in Rhode Island is still standing. There is no stopping this fool.

6. Roberta says:

Oh my — Lady RAB could have been SIR RAB, then the two ladies in the stable would be happy for the company. Due to SIR RAB’S age there will be no little RAB’S!!